Saturday, December 3, 2016

New Scooter!

And so I have finally brought another motorcycle...
*deng deng deng*
A Piaggio Beverly 400!

Guess it's not much of a surprise to anyone who knew me.  I felt it's a challenge for me as I have to take up a 26 months loan to repay the bike but no pain no gain right?  Still have 6 more years to go, I wonder where and how far I can go. Right beside it is a Yamaha Fino(my previous ride), body frame looks almost similar...I miss you Sebastian T^T

I'm not sure how well or how good I can handle this new baby, ever since my accident my way of riding has changed, no longer am i enjoying the thrill of the speed and every corners and turns got me so paranoid and frighten. Like a person who was addicted to drugs I kept going back to ride despite trying to withdraw myself away....After I sold my Fino, Mr A lent me his baby which was a Pulsar Dtsi 200. Damn reliable bike, unfortunately I was under performing.

In the last 2 months I was constantly encourage to go out riding. Yes I did,  at the same time I have also lost count on the times that I just have to stop somewhere on the road and cried myself silly because I felt I wasn't good enough. No matter how hard i tried to rev that throttle I still couldn't step out of that zone, to go faster than I was before. 
I just can't.

I know this was suppose to be a happy post for me to commemorate my new ride, but it is also another reminder that I myself had a fear to overcome. 

So let's see how far I can go this time.

No comments: