Monday, October 3, 2016

BBDC Class 2A Journey Part 4 (The End)

I'm getting busier each day and I don't seems to have the luxury to sit down and blog any more...Boohoo T^T. But I must end this post...

Lesson 1.01 - 2 times.
Lesson 2.01 - 4 times
Lesson 3.01 - 1 time.
Traffic Police Test - 2 times.


I attended theory on the 5th Aug and gotten my licence on 16th Sep. So overall it took me around 1 and a half month to get my licence. By right should be a month only as I failed my first TP test on the 6th Sep with 36 points!!!

Felt so disappointed and angry at the same time as I failed not from blind spot checking but from wobbling ._. Move off wobble, change lane wobble, stop also wobble…WTF! During the first test I wanted to play safe so I just stay within gear 2 and clear my circuit. On my 2nd try, I just whack till gear 4. This can be subjective, you can don’t take my words from it, but after hearing stories from others and my own experience, the testers don’t really care on our checking but more of how confidant you can handle the machine as it’s a bigger CC.

One more year to go! 

No comments: