Friday, July 19, 2013

PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!

Actually I passed my driving test on 8th July 2013 but I just couldn't find anytime to blog as I was busy scheduling my work timings and schools.

My advice to people when taking test, try to get the right time slot as that is very crucial to whether you pass or fail the test. 

Tip 1, Don't get the first slot and the last slot. Why?
Your tester just woke up for work and he might be sleepy and during the last slot he/she might want to rush home.

Tip 2, Avoid booking test in lunch hour or evening rush hours. Why?
There are simply too many cars on the road during that time so that makes it difficult to change lanes and higher chance of panicking which results in making many mistakes.

Tip 3, RELAX! 
That's very important as I just drove out from the parking lot and I already started panicking and made silliest mistakes which is so stupid! 

Nervously forgotten the difference between vertical parking and parallel parking ._. 
In the end I just try to calm myself down and apologies to the tester asking him to let me re-do everything. Thankfully he did and that's how I manage to complete my circuit without anymore hiccups. 

Tip 4, Be ready to answer and never argue with your tester.
I know this sounds very stupid but some people do argue with their tester, most of the time the tester with give you advice or scolds you but don't panic, don't be angry just be ready to answer "Yes, sir". 

Tip 5, Dress smartly or appropriately
Some tester are very judgmental, they don't test your skills but judge who you are based on how you dress. Don't fail your test just because you look like a gangster or some delinquent.

My test car, Honda City (Manual)
Results
Temporary license's to drive. Damage $50.

Once you passed and completed your driving lessons at Bukit Batok Driving Centre, they will refund any money that's left in your account via a cheque.

Met up with Wendy in the evening for some mini photo shoot and catch a movie. So jelly, her DSLR's kit lens is better than mine ):
Selca, Selfie whatever!
At Aston's while waiting for our food. Photo is in my Canon, so can't upload any of the pictures.
Sorry.
7 years of friendship and running!

After our dinner Lebf arrived shortly and all of us went to watch DESPICABLE ME 2!
But my day didn't end there, after the movie ended me and Wendy parted ways me and Lebf walked all the way from Douby Gaut to Chinatown for supper. Some famous porridge store. No pictures again, battery all died.

No comments: